Recycle Your POS
Have you got broken or discarded point-of-sale (POS) and repair and no idea what to do with it? POSRG has got you covered!
POS Repair Companies Hamilton are one of the most important tools in today’s businesses as they keep retail stores running like a well-oiled machine. Since every retail solution is unique, we provide high-quality new and recycled POS systems suited for your business’ needs.
Point of Sale Remarketing Group (POSRG) is a certified and leading provider of point-of-sale solutions throughout North America. We recycle POS systems in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton. We also refurbish, sell, and buy used POS equipment for several industries, including service, retail, and hospitality.
We believe that “waste” (as we knew it) is an antiquated concept, and commit ourselves to a zero-waste process. The equipment we receive from our customers undergoes a stringent process from beginning to end. Our expert staff inspects all components and determines whether they can be resold, harvested for parts, or recycled. We offer asset recovery and provide a certificate of destruction for hard disk drive (HDD).
We Take Care of Old Computer Equipment in the Most Eco-Friendly Way Possible!
Once we establish that the POS Repair Companies Hamilton is ideal for recycling, we downstream the items to certified recyclers. This service is available for these materials:
- Electronics – Electronic waste is defined as anything with a circuit board (e.g. computers, monitors, and office equipment).
- Plastics – Plastic materials include parts or items made of polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene.
- Metal – Recyclable metals (e.g. iron, steel, aluminum, copper, tin, and brass) are processed and refined.
- Corrugated materials – Corrugated materials include old corrugated cardboard (OCC) and other materials typically used in packaging.
- Asset recovery – Extending the life of assets is one of our priorities. This is achieved through:
Receiving – The item is identified and organized.
- Auditing – This step involves recording item details (e.g. manufacturer, model, and serial number) and refurbishing reusable equipment.
- Data destruction – HDDs are checked to determine hardware health. Those that pass the assessment are cleaned while broken HDDs are destroyed.
- Reporting – A Certificate of Destruction (COD) and/or a Certificate of Recycling are issued together with other documents, including reports to certify that any remaining data has been erased.
POSRG takes deliberate steps to protect our surroundings by helping minimize a collective carbon footprint and reducing environmental impact. With our strict zero-waste policy, we prioritize the safety of our planet’s future. It’s imperative to implement mandatory recycling through certified channels. All our processes (especially disposal and recycling) are performed safely and responsibly.
Want to Know How to Buy Old Computers from Other Companies? Call POSRG!
The innovative solutions provided by POS Remarketing Group saves money for our customers. Enjoy the maximum value your machinery has to offer. Get the best return on investment for your hardware, with a promise of complete data security throughout the process.
If you need to refurbish, remarket, or recycle POS systems in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton, take advantage of the environmentally sound services of POSRG Canada and call us at (905) 332-8809.