Point of Sale Remarketing Group (POSRG) is a certified and leading provider of point-of-sale solutions throughout North America. We provide refurbishing and remarketing of used POS systems for several industries, including service, retail, and hospitality. We also recycle POS systems in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton.
We believe that “waste” (as we knew it) is an antiquated concept, and commit ourselves to a zero waste process. The equipment we receive from our customers undergoes a stringent process from beginning to end. Our expert staff inspects all components and determines whether they can be resold, harvested for parts, or recycled. We offer asset recovery and provide a certificate of destruction for HDD (hard disk drive).
Once we establish that the point-of-sale equipment is ideal for recycling, we downstream the items to certified recyclers. This service is available for these materials:
- Electronics – Electronic waste is defined as anything with a circuit board (e.g. computers, monitors, and office equipment).
- Plastics – Plastic materials include parts or items made of polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene.
- Metal – Recyclable metals (e.g. iron, steel, aluminum, copper, tin, and brass) are processed and refined.
- Corrugated materials – Corrugated materials include old corrugated cardboard (OCC) and other materials typically used in packaging.
- Asset recovery – Extending the life of assets is one of our priorities. This is achieved through:
- Receiving – The item is identified and organized.
- Auditing – This step involves recording item details (e.g. manufacturer, model, and serial number) and refurbishing reusable equipment.
- Data destruction – Hard drives (HDDs) are checked to determine hardware health. Those that pass the assessment are cleaned while broken HDDs are destroyed.
- Reporting – A Certificate of Destruction (COD) and/or a Certificate of Recycling are issued together with other documents including reports to certify that any remaining data has been erased.
POSRG takes deliberate steps to protect our surroundings by helping minimize a collective carbon footprint and reducing environmental impact. With our strict zero landfill policy, we prioritize the safety of our planet’s future. It’s imperative to implement mandatory recycling through certified channels. All our processes (especially disposal and recycling) are performed safely and responsibly.
The innovative solutions provided by POS Remarketing Group saves money for our customers. Enjoy the maximum value your machinery has to offer. Get the best return on investment for your hardware, with a promise of complete data security throughout the process.
If you need to refurbish, remarket, or recycle POS systems in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton, take advantage of the environmentally sound services of POSRG Canada; call us at (905) 332-8809.